Wednesday 20 October 2010

INTERVIEWS AND PODCASTS!!!


Hey guys, little late reporting these as I've been in a deadline nightmare, but first up:

I've been interviewed in the latest JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE 303! Have to say, it was very nice to see that much space dedicated to my waffle, and NO, I won't tell you what big name artist I yelled at years ago....

Next, I've made another appearance on that great podcast "EVERYTHING COMES BACK TO 2000AD"! This time, the hosts Rich and Flint left the room and let the REAL pros take over! Enter: the foxy Stacey Whittle (of Small Press Big Mouth), 2000AD artist Jon Davis Hunt, a brief stop over from my nemesis artist PJ Holden, and me!

We had a great time reviewing Rich and Flint's work on the latest strips for ZARJAZ /DOGBREATH, with some added advice for any upcoming creators out there. You can find this show here!

Finally, I was approached by the Bionicle fan podcast, THE THREE VIRTUES, for an interview about my time as the artist on the series and had a really fun chat with them. Seriously, these guys are incredibly professional considering their age (14-16!), and a lot more enterprising then I ever was back then! They'll go far. And they didn't mind me eating a family sized cheese cake through the show.

They haven't put it up on the main site yet, but you can download it HERE or look up the show on iTunes!

No comments: